[MPlayer-G2-dev] pre31 + pause

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed May 28 23:54:20 CEST 2003

Hi,

ok here's pre31, nothing special, just some patches applied, and configure
from g1 included:

pre31:
- stream layer: mms:// support ported from g1/main by Fabian Franz
- libmpeg2 postprocessing (export qscale) support by Fabian Franz
- cvs up (libavcodec etc updated)
- configure from g1 included (modified at help/* and mpdvdklit2 detection)
- stream/README updated :)))))

Don't expect pre32 soon, i'll mess up my tree to death to try out the
get/release_buffer concept in practice. also i'll get my long-awaited
hauppauge pvr-350 capture card tomorrow so i'll hack it for a few days. and
i'll be away at weekend, so probably no g2 development until the end of this
week...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

--
Developer of MPlayer G2, the Movie Framework for all - http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu