[MPlayer-G2-dev] Subtitles demuxer

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Thu Jul 10 13:20:30 CEST 2003

Hi,

I started to do some g2 hacking with $SUBJ. I added subtitles stream to
the demux_find_streams function and wrote a simple mpsub demuxer.

To test that i added a quick hack to test-play to show the subs on the
terminal. Sadly i have atm no good movie / subtitle combination
to do proper test about the sync but it seems to be ok.

The demuxer don't do autodetection atm so you have to force it :
test-play -sub subfile -subdemuxer txtsub

Now this is only a quick hack to have some thing comming out of the
demuxer level. I'd like to know what are the plans for the subtitles
decoding/filtering/output. If there are any ;)
	Albeu
--

Everything is controlled by a small evil group
to which, unfortunately, no one we know belongs.