[MPlayer-G2-dev] Other languages bindings?

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri gsbarbieri at yahoo.com.br
Sun Aug 3 04:48:44 CEST 2003

Hum... that was I imagined :)

The "extra code" i mentioned could be (or be part of) the high-level
player (maybe encoder too) api. :)

also, I can be stupid to ask that but: if a video have 60fps and we
would only call those functions from something like test-play, how it
will be called "thousand calls per second"?
   And when I say binding I was just saying that I will make an
interface for python (ie) calling the C libraries (compiled objects,
binary, .so or static), so the critical optimisations (mmx, sse, ...)
will still be there. (Of course you will have an overhead from this
interface)

Anyway, good you didn't lol more times as I was expecting :)

Gustavo