[MPlayer-dvb] At question about mplayer and dvb encrypted channels

Dipl.Ing. Volker Holthaus v.holthaus at procar.de
Tue Dec 11 17:42:07 CET 2007

Hello,

i have a little problem with my mplayer installation. Everything works
fine, i can view all my unecrypted dvb-c channels (knc-on dvb-c card
with alphacrypt light and premiere abo card). However my encrypted
german premiere channel does not work.
If i start kaffeine, also the encrypted premiere channel works. When i
close kaffeine and start mplayer with the last viewed channel in
kaffeine, i can also see this channel.

Is it possible to change the channels.conf for encrypted channels ?

Whats wrong in my configuration ?

Thank you very much for your support.

Volker