[MPlayer-dvb] MPLayer can't play h264 dvb-s channel

Igor goga777 at bk.ru
Mon Dec 3 10:49:12 CET 2007

> It's missing the PMT (you have to add its PID to the video PID with '+').

have you some ideas why PMT was not recorded in this file by cat /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr ?

> Unfortunately, this program can't be played by mplayer anyway, because it's
> using interlaced and spatial direct mode which isn't implemented in
> FFMpeg/MPlayer.

is there any plans about the implementation of "interlaced and spatial direct mode" in FFMpeg/MPlayer ?
I can see this messages very often, when I have record h.264 channels from satellite. Also, about this problem many people have written in hdtv-satellites forums.

> I used this patch to test it:
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.mplayer.user/42284

thanks

Igor