[MPlayer-dvb] Does -dvbin file=<channels file> not work with mencoder?

Ronnie Beck rony at botl.au.com
Sun Jul 30 10:32:21 CEST 2006

Hi,

Thanks for that.  So they include a feature that won't work.  Seems a
bit strange to me.  Why not remove it?

Is there a place ( say for example /etc/mplayer ) that i can keep my
channels.conf.ter file that is not user specific?  I want any user of my
system to be able to have access to the channel list with out having to
configure if for each user.

Thanks

Aaron