[MPlayer-dvb] Hardware encoding

Vladimir M ravenholm76 at mail.ru
Tue Mar 22 22:09:34 CET 2005

> do other programs show video when you use the hw decoder?
> do you have the video0 and audio0 devices in /dev/dvb/adapter0/ ?
> what does mplayer write on the terminal ?

Yes. Other programs shows. MythTV :)
adapter0/* exists
mplayer shows too. but not with "mpegpes". it says that all is ok, we playing.
But no window with video at all.

> >So, we can say - I have no sound with -ao mpegpes
> >
> >And the second question - how to change channels if there is no graphical window?
> >

> h and k, but I never had the chance to see if an OSD menu appears when
> -vo mpegpes is used

with menu keys not working. but thats not problem. there is no possibility to
use keys when no video screen. For example, how to change radio channel? :)