[Mplayer-dvb] Re: can't output sound on dvb

Alexandre CONRAD aconrad.tlv at magic.fr
Mon Feb 2 09:50:01 CET 2004

> in libvo/vo_mpegpes.c /dev/dvb/adapter0/{audio,video} are hardcoded.
>
> Just change  adapter0 to adapter{n-1}, where n is the card number you
> want to use.

Aaah, right. This is hardcoded. Unfortunatly, I don't have skills to
make a patch my self for beeing able to choose the decoder from
mplayer's command line.

would someone be gracefull to add this option and send the patch to
mplayer to update the CVS ? I have 3 FF cards, I'll test the patch my
self. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
--
Alexandre CONRAD - TLV