[MPlayer-dvb] Re:cinergyT2 problems - DVB API changes?

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at tiscali.it
Wed Dec 29 22:25:55 CET 2004

>Thu, 23 Dec 2004 17:20:31 +0100:
>
>>/ zap is the right format. Now I remember that that driver seems to be
/>>/ incomplete: it doesn't implement
/>>/ (correctly?) the FE_GET_EVENT ioctl(), so it's the driver that is
/>>/ breaking the API.
/>>/ I should replace that call with FE_READ_STATUS, but I won't have time to
/>>/ do it until I'm back
/>>/ (maybe around 27 december).
/>>/ Are you using the last cvs of dvb-kernel? If not there's a chance that
/>>/ the bug is fixed.
/>>/ Otherwise you should report this problem to the ML.
/>
>No, I use the version in 2.6.10-rc3 (since I use that kernel for other
>reasons anyway). I will try a more recent cvs version, maybe that helps.
>
>Thanks,
>Robert

Please, try the attached patch and report if it works; in this case I'll commit to cvs.

I got rid of FE_GET_EVENT for DVB_HEAD drivers, so now it works like ?zap.

	Nico