[MPlayer-dvb] cinergyT2 problems - DVB API changes?

Robert Fendt rmfendt at web.de
Thu Dec 23 16:57:52 CET 2004

And thus spake Nico Sabbi <nsabbi at tiscali.it>
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:20:18 +0100:

> yes, please post the log of mplayer -v dvb:// and  the content of your
> ~/.mplayer/channels.conf

Files are attached. Since scan can produce channels.conf in 'vdr' and in
'zap' format, I tried both (xine seems to need 'zap' format). The messages
from mplayer make not too much sense, so it could indeed be a parsing
problem. But I could not make dvbstream produce a stream either. Well,
maybe the two problems are not related.

Regards,
Robert