[Mplayer-dvb] A related but OT question.

pa3gcu pa3gcu at zeelandnet.nl
Tue Oct 28 22:21:47 CET 2003

On Tuesday 28 October 2003 15:45, Onno Kreuzinger wrote:

> but im too lazy too tell what to do with them.

Thats your problem.

> well at least for me (and probably the rest of this list) he is the most
> intelligent guy on this planet when it comes to mplayer,

It bothers me not who is the best anywhere. Its not what you have but how you
use it.

> and it's you  bothering him,

Hold on there friend, who bothered him,?? i did not because i did not ask him
to reply, he the inteligent guy as you call him repled himself, i did not ask
him period, he choose himself to reply, i did not force anyone too, not even
you with your wisecracks.

> you are complaining that he isn't doing his hobby like you want him to do it

"I am complaning",  where did you get that one from, i asked what "I" was
doing wrong, either you cant read properly or you are trying to make yourself
look like the nutty professor you possably are.

> because this way his hobby is not enhancing your pleasure, but forcing
> you  to read and understand...(yes i know it takes  around 2-3 weeks
> of spare time to real all mplayer options one might need)

Funny, it took you one day to read my mail and reply in such a manor but it
takes you 2 to 3 weeks to read thre mplayer docs, huum.

--
If the Linux community is a bunch of theives because they
try to imitate windows programs, then the Windows community

Regards Richard
pa3gcu at zeelandnet.nl
http://people.zeelandnet.nl/pa3gcu/