[Mplayer-dvb] Mplayer dvd-rw video play

obsidia at supereva.it obsidia at supereva.it
Tue Oct 28 17:37:52 CET 2003

Here's a few logs, in attachment.
The "good" file is the result of "mplayer /dev/dvd" (this doesn't use libdvdanything...)
The "err" file is the result of "mplayer dvd://1"

>I guess you remux the PS/TS stream with dvb-mplex and then  run
>dvdauthor, right?

I remux all with "vdrsync -m" which uses tcmplex, then dvdauthor.

>when recording raise the priority to the top, so that the PC can't do
>anything else then burn; I'm afraid that growisofs (which stays
>with normal priority) doesn't report all writing errors, or has some bugs, I don't know.

"dvd_test" reports no error in the recording.
Plus, as you see, "mplayer /dev/dvd" reports no error.
Neither does playing the looped .iso file, nor playing the dvd once it's mounted.

What can I try? Please, read my logs, even if I think they're not much explainatory...

Thanks,
Obsidia.

Stanco dello spam nella tua email? Prova GRATIS
il nuovo servizio ANTISPAM di superEva:
http://webmail.supereva.it/spam.html