[Mplayer-dvb] DVB-C and channels.conf

Nico nsabbi at libero.it
Thu Oct 9 17:36:06 CEST 2003

Hi Dave,
first of all a huge THANK YOU for your tools, they are really great!

If  my memory serves me well, in dvbstream.c (0.4-pre3) there's a call
to tune_it() with srate set to 0
if the tuner type isn't dvb-s.

And you always exclude pid 0 from the CLI list , that is not convenient,
because that pid contains the PAT.

Did you see the patch I sent months ago on linux-dvb at linuxtv.org?
It permits to use diseqc even with HEAD drivers. It seems to work
reliably, so if would be nice
if you  included in the standard dvbstream.

Thanks again,
       Nico