[Mplayer-dvb] dual channel sound

Christoph Martin martin at uni-mainz.de
Thu May 15 08:27:21 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have some vdr recording on br3 which has dual channel sound. On the right
stereo channel there is an additional sould with descriptions of the
movie for blind people.

Is there a possibility to get rid of this sound, perhaps by using the
left signal as a mono sound and convert it to both sides of the stereo
signal?

mplayer can play the file with the -stereo 1 option. But I like to
convert it so that xine and others can play it.

Christoph

Christoph Martin, EDV der Verwaltung, Uni-Mainz, Germany
   Internet-Mail:  Christoph.Martin at Uni-Mainz.DE
    Telefon: +49-6131-3926337