[Mplayer-dvb] sound crac when reading MPEG4 [linux-dvb]

Alexandre CONRAD aconrad.tlv at magic.fr
Wed Feb 19 10:22:03 CET 2003

[from the mplayer DVB mailing list]

when I'm reading an MPEG4 file (mplayer -vo mpegpes -ao mpegpes), at the
end, I have a big sound crac. Does anybody knows how to fix that ?

>>>i got the same, once i've traced it down to driver/hw bug.
>>>at least it comes when you close() the device.
>>>probably wrong buffer flushing in driver or something.
>>>

>>Aaah, this is really important to me. I'm setting up a video server
>>running mpeg4. I show it until this is not fixed. Should this take long
>>/ hard ?
>>

>i can't fix it

Aaah, sorry, you mean the driver of the DVB card of course. Sure, you
can't fix that... Humm... Maybe someone on the DVB list can help me...

Regards,

--
Alexandre CONRAD
Research & Development