[Mplayer-dvb] Iz it posible to compile mplayer under Win

Onno onnok at web.de
Mon Apr 7 13:25:30 CEST 2003

Hi besides RTFM

i doubt that dvb out will/can work under any non linux os, since it uses
the linux dvb api drivers, so unless they are also ported i guess
it cant work, and since you posted to the mplayer-dvb mailinglist, that
should already be a stopper.....

But if u try and look (@google) u can make everything on windows work,
even without mplayer, but it will crash more often....
(Eg. i use by brothers W2K Server to stream his mpeg2/vob files via lan
to my linux-vdr box using moonlight streaming server...)

Regards Onno,

P.S.
that said, everything Joern Raffael wrote still applies if you dont
want to use dvb-output!