[Mplayer-dvb] MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: decode_video

Thomas Rausch Thomas.Rausch at gmx.de
Sat Sep 14 09:52:46 CEST 2002

> If I the option "- aop list=resample:fout=48000" adds gets I this error

Which I still forgot to say: I need this option, in order to show SVCD
or also DivX video without come to a hold over my DVB map. Videos with
48000 Hz do not go without problems, but videos with 44100 Hz evenly.
Transform I the audio trace of these videos of 44100 to 48000 over
function these also again with MPLayer.

Or does another option have, how I can represent this videos OnDeamand?