[Mplayer-dvb] OSD over DVB problem

Paul Lacatus paul at campina.iiruc.ro
Sun Oct 27 13:16:31 CET 2002

Arpi wrote:

>RTFM the DVB section...

Hi Arpi,

    From TFM I understood that for viewing subtitles I should use a
directive expand=w:h:x:y:1 . Is that OK? I've transcoded the movie using
a directive -vop = lavc,expand=720:576 since the movie was 512:302
resolution . I have now a window centered on the tv screen  with a
perfect image without a -vop . but if I use a directive like this :

    -vop  expand=720:576:-1:-1:1

I got only a black screen !

I can  transcode the movie first with subtitle? But in this case I can't
use the syncronization  facilities
How TF I can set the -vop directive ?

BTW
  I know now what the fazsom means! My brother in law that is of
hungarian origin told me ;-))

Paul