[Mplayer-dvb] DVB - DIVX - Put your config and experiences

bill root pasdebill at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 26 21:36:00 CEST 2002

>excuse me, i thought a non-l33t linuxuser also have positive IQ...

(...)

>> And as i have say in my first post, i have tested with the latest
CVS...
>i don't think so.
>the option was long time ago added when you first posted the q...

Yep .. right .. i have retested with CVS, (i have following the
procedure on the site) and i recompile ... but i still have the same
version .. I don't know why the update are don't effective

>and, why didn't you asked then that why does it say -speed is unknown
>option?

I try to explain why (that's why i say to you that i don't understand)

I post my problem, you reply with :
" probably it's 24fps video played at 25fps (PAL)"

I reply (i have tested with -fps blabla)

And in your reply, u put the "-speed" under " probably it's 24fps video
played at 25fps (PAL)", so that's why i say :
">>-speed 25:24

Excuse me ? you have just reply to yourself :))"

I don't have think that is a new option, bcz i have tested the -speed on
my mplayer and -speed don't exist .. And i don't have tell you about
that bcoz i had updated with last CVS (and recompiled without any
error)..
Voila Voila ...

Btw, now its perfect with speed 25:24, thanks ! :)

Eric.