[Mplayer-dvb] MPEG-PES in error?

Andy Knuts mplayer-dvb at akke.net
Sat Oct 5 22:05:54 CEST 2002

Ok Arpi,

Maybe i wasn't so clear, sorry if i wasn't.

But can something be done on grab.mpg writing which looks like having an
a/v sync problem (at least when played back using test_av (from dvb
drivers packaged)).

When i playback the avi on my DVB card (on my pc wich has the card, but is
to slow to handle it) i can see video and hear audio, and then it's not
out of sync. But when writing the grab.mpg file and playing it back using
test_av the audio starts like being 2 seconds to fast, and after a while
it looks like the audio is 2 seconds to late .. so i guess either the
audio or the video in the grab.mpg file is to fast/slow (or both)...

Any suggestions or anything i can try to avoid this?

With kind regards,
Andy Knuts