[Mplayer-dvb] MPEG-PES in error?

Andy Knuts mplayer-dvb at akke.net
Sat Oct 5 20:27:02 CEST 2002

Hi Arpi,

Thanks for the quick answers to my questions.

You say that it won't playback subtitles? I'm pretty much sure you're
wrong at that point as the generated grab.mpg file containts the subtitles
while the original divx file isn't subbed (only has seperate .srt file).

I used the -vop expand=-1:-1:-1:-1:1 to have this work.

With kind regards,
Andy Knuts