[Mplayer-dvb] CPU power

Steffen Barszus st_barszus at gmx.de
Fri Nov 29 19:50:23 CET 2002

On Friday 29 November 2002 19:00, bill root wrote:
> I have buy today 1 athlon XP 1800 and i have the same prbs with same
> divx :/ (video and sound are buggy on some scenes)...
> Before i had 1 duron 1ghz and i have the same prb .. So its not a cpu
> power prb, i don't know...
>
> If someone can put line command he use for playing divx...
>
> 1 example for me (who have prb):
>
> mplayer -vo mpegpes -vop scale=720:576 /datas/divx.avi
  mplayer -vo mpegpes -vop lavc,scale=720:576 /datas/divx.avi
, take a look at the manual for some examples. It highly depends on the
resolution. If you want OSD you need expand and dont forget the right to left
nature of vop.

Greets

Steffen (with a 1,1 Ghz duron playing nearly all fine. 50 % CPU usage)