[Mplayer-dvb] Is it possible with Pre9 to convert a AVI to MPEGPES (for dvb card) ??

Stefan.Hagendorn at lindy.cc Stefan.Hagendorn at lindy.cc
Wed Nov 6 20:32:21 CET 2002

Well I know that there are other tools as well (most notable transcode).
But I hoped It can be done with the allready installed and good working
MPlayer ... maybe Arpi can comment on this (not on the good working player
... more on the not working sound transcoding)

Stefan

Margit.Fiegert at t-online.de (M. Fiegert)
Sent by: mplayer-dvb-admin at mplayerhq.hu
06.11.2002 19:40