[Mplayer-dvb] Slow performance on still scenes ?

Martin Hoffmann ma.hoff at t-online.de
Sun May 26 12:49:22 CEST 2002

Could you please try lavc=3 or even 4 and 5 ??

I have tested these values and 4 seems to work for every movie producing this
effect so far !
However lavc=4 has also some (very rare visible) blocking artefacts :-/ But
thats okay, as long as the stutter is gone :-)

I guess best would be a dynamic lavc=1..5 depending on the source - but i'm
afraid that this won't be too easy !

Martin

Am Sonntag, 26. Mai 2002 11:58 schrieben Sie: