[Mplayer-dvb] Slow performance on still scenes ?

Martin Hoffmann ma.hoff at t-online.de
Sat May 25 10:22:03 CEST 2002

Mhhh
using lavc=2 or btter lavc=3 seems to "cure" the problem !

However using these "lower" quality setting reduces the picture quality
slightly - is there a method mplayer could dynamically vary between lavc=1..3
depending on the complexity of the source video ?

Martin

Am Dienstag, 21. Mai 2002 23:45 schrieben Sie: