[Mplayer-dvb] /root/.mplayer/input.conf

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri May 3 16:16:44 CEST 2002

Hi,

> Hi Johannes,
>
> this file is for the new input system introduced in march i think.
> But it does not work correctly with VDR.
> Use --disable-new-input to use the old .lircrc configuration

you'd better to start working on .lircrc update, as old input code is
already very outdated, and will be removed soon!!

anyway there is detailed input system description in the docs somewhere,
was commited ~2 weeks ago by me, written by Albeu

input.conf is optional, there are hardwired defaults for important keys.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team