[Mplayer-dvb] libFAME..

Tilo Renkl tilo at diredare.de
Sun Mar 17 00:29:26 CET 2002

Hi Arpi,

got it ... installed it ... fail :-(

I start mplayer from VDR with -vfm 5 to use libavcodec,
and I get the following message, when starting:

.
.
.
extended cpuid-level: 8
Testing OS support for SSE... yes.
Testing OS support for SSE unmasked exceptions... yes.
Tests of OS support for SSE passed.
mp3lib: made decode tables with MMX optimization
init layer2&3 finished, tables done
mp3lib: using 3DNow!Ex optimized decore!
MPEG 1.0, Layer III, 48000 Hz 160 kbit Stereo, BPF: 480
Channels: 2, copyright: No, original: Yes, CRC: No, emphasis: 0
AUDIO: srate=48000  chans=2  bps=2  sfmt=0x10  ratio: 20000->192000
Trying to force video codec driver family 5 ...
Detected video codec: [ffodivx] drv:5 prio:0 (FFmpeg OpenDivX)
Selecting Video Decoder: [ffmpeg] FFmpeg's libavcodec codec family
libavcodec: CPU flags: mmx mmxext 3dnow
VDec: vo config request - 720 x 576, Planar YV12
Sorry, selected video_out device is incompatible with this codec.
VDecoder init failed :(
FATAL: Couldn't initialize video codec :(

*** free_stream() called ***

Exiting... (End of file)

What does this mean ?

Tilo