[Mplayer-dvb] Sorry, selected video_out device is incompatible with this codec.

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Mar 16 15:28:05 CET 2002

Hi,

> Selecting Video Decoder: [ffmpeg] FFmpeg's libavcodec codec family
> libavcodec: CPU flags: mmx mmxext 3dnow
> VDec: vo config request - 640 x 272, Planar YV12
> Sorry, selected video_out device is incompatible with this codec.
> AO: [mpegpes] 48000Hz Stereo Signed 16-bit (Little-Endian)
> Start playing...
> A:   0.0 V:   0.0 A-V: -0.016 ct: -0.002    2/  2   0%  0%  0.0% 0 0 0%
> MPlayer interrupted by signal 2 in module: unknown
>
> *** free_stream() called ***
>
> I edited the utils.c and downloaded the newest ffmpeg cvs. MPlayer is the
> newest MPlayer CVS too. I can run mpeg1 movies but without any Video. There
> must be something wrong.
> Can anybody help??

this is not the latest cvs, it lacks some messages chanegd yesterday...
anyway -vo mpegpes is currently broken, i'm working on libavcodec->libfame
change. it works fine for me, but it's disabeld until i add needed hooks to
./configure and makefiles.

use cvs version from a week ago

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team