[Mplayer-dvb] Problem with input.conf

Martin Hoffmann ma.hoff at t-online.de
Tue Mar 5 21:59:26 CET 2002

I had the same here on my machine and it seemed to be caused by calling
mplayer with </dev/zero which was invented to use mplayer as background
process (needed for vdr)...
Ommitting </dev/zero cured the mplayer message - but consequently it again
refused to play as background process :-(
As i hadn't had enough time to further invent this i went back to mplayer-cvs
from end of january which works fine for me (poor solution, i know ;-)

This is all the knowledge i have about that, i hope it helps !

BTW: How exactly did you manage to run lirc ? I did not manage to create a
proper input.conf - at least so it seemed to be :-(

Martin

Am Dienstag, 5. März 2002 20:30 schrieben Sie: