[Mplayer-dvb] Volume control of DVB

Thilo Wunderlich tw at ubcom.net
Thu Feb 14 07:46:11 CET 2002

> > Any progress on volume control for DVB ?
> ahh, i totally forgot it... :(

The sound from mplayer compared to vdr is very silent.
I always have to turn up the volume of my tv. After
mplayer has finished I'm nearly deaf as the volume is now really
loud from the tv program.
Would it be possible to raise the volume level somehow as a first fast
hack until you have implemented volumecontrol ?

I setup lirc control for mplayer yesterday and saw 'pcm' and 'mixer'
mode controllable. But I couldn't find what this is about.
If it is explained in the manual, please direct me to the right chapter.

Thanks
 Thilo
Thilo Wunderlich  -  tw at 7eins.de