[Mplayer-dvb] Subtitles & audio

Knuts Andy akke at akke.net
Sun Sep 23 19:05:38 CEST 2001

Hey,

Well, i want dvb audio support for just 1 reason which is that my pIII
633mhz is not fast enough to play the divx in realtime on the dvb-s
card. So i want to be able to write the PES file to harddisk and then,
when done, watch it on dvb card, but then the audio needs to be in the PES
file too if you get what i'm trying to say :p

cya,
Akke