[Mplayer-dvb] Subtitles & audio

Knuts Andy akke at akke.net
Sun Sep 23 18:28:52 CEST 2001

Hi Arpi,

the subfps thing worked better but not perfect yet .. and i still don't
know how to sync the subtitls on cd2 .. it's 1 .srt subtitle file and 2
.avi files (2cd release) .. but that's not the main problem ..

i'm willing to try to implement the audio part, but i'm not familiar with
audio/video and this PES packat things ..
I just looked into it a bit, you said it should build LPCM packets and
send them to the DVB card using your PES packager. I'm gonna try this
later today, but i can't promise i get it to work(no experience in this
stuff) ...

About the OSD stuff .. VDR (Video Disk Recorder @
http://www.cadsoft.de/people/kls/vdr/) does OSD stuff, you might want to
take a look at their code ....