[Mplayer-dvb] This might be a it off topic but ..

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Sep 23 01:57:21 CEST 2001

Hi,

> oh, ic .. so the mpeg1 encoding thing isn't right yet ..
> Who knows it will play well on my box too when you can get that fix
> :) *happy happy*
I've already found 11% cpu usage which can be eliminated. it is caused by
double memcpy in libvo and in ffmpeg. but it isn't easy, it requires API
changes... I have CVS access to ffmpeg, but don't want to mess things up,
so I'll consult with gerard first.

> I did that uncommenting, but it takes pretty long to convert a pretty
> small avi file, but i guess that's normal ..
it will surely took longer than normal playback... try with -nosound
-benchmark, may help.