[Mplayer-dvb] DSB in USA

William E. Mrozinski wem at dcshome.com
Wed Oct 3 14:19:43 CEST 2001

Ben,

    These DVB cards are not sold by anyone in the US
market and there are no compatible CI's or CAM's that
support the DISH encryption method.  Trust me, I've
done a ton of research on this over the last six
months.  The Hauppauge DVB-S & Nova cards I have had to
be ordered from Europe. ( pcupgrader.com )  You can
occasionally find them on ebay too...

        Bill