[MPlayer-DOCS] Spanish translation for Mplayer

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Wed Apr 11 21:22:26 CEST 2012

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 05:05:56PM +0200, Ingo Brückl wrote:
> Juan A. Javierre wrote on Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:51:58 +0200:
>
> > Hi. Had a quick an dirty look at the file and noticed typos and other
> > stuff showing from the first lines, not just from the place you mention.
> > Guess there is no harm done if I start looking hard from the beginning,
> > right?

Whatever you feel best. In principle correct/up-to-date content probably
is more important than correct spelling, but that's no reason not to
start with what you prefer taking care of first.

> Of course not.
>
> I don't know whether multiple (smaller) patches (typos, completion of GUI
> section, other sections) or one (big) patch is preferable though. Reimar
> might tell.

I don't mind much, though anything that makes it easier to see what
is done and what isn't is a good idea, since people often run
out of time and don't manage to finish it.
The easier the next person taking over can figure out what is
left to be done the better.