[MPlayer-DOCS] Question about MEncoder

Daniel Meszaros d.meszaros at hahnfilm.com
Fri Jul 24 09:42:42 CEST 2009

Dear all,

I am just investigating the possibilities of video conversion in a very
special case...

I have got a bunch of scenes of an animated movie as TGA files. These
are 16:9.

I could successfully convert these files to Quicktime format (raw,
lossless) using "djv_convert" on a Windows box.

FinalCut which is going to be used for cutting the animated movie
prefers to get the picture as anamorphic.

Now I'd like to convert my Quicktime movie towards an anamorphic version.

I've seen that "mencoder" is able to convert video data. Is it able to
do the job for me?

CU,
Daniel.

--
HAHN FILM AG
Schwedter Str. 36a

t: +49 (0)30 443 549-252
f: +49 (0)30 443 549-253

d.meszaros at hahnfilm.de
www.hahnfilm.de
www.schule-der-vampire.de

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg (HRB 68548) / Steuer Nr. 37/237/20368 / USt/VAT Nr. DE 136 620 395
Vorstand: Prof. Gerhard Hahn / Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Gabriela Woltmann