[MPlayer-DOCS] r26451 - trunk/DOCS/xml/en/encoding-guide.xml

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Tue Apr 15 08:57:19 CEST 2008

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 08:16:13PM -0700, Corey Hickey wrote:
> corey wrote:
> >
> > Log:
> > As of r21537, the "above link" refers to an article, not a guide.
>
> That should be "r19025"; I ran "svn propedit svn:log --revprop -r 26451"
> several minutes after this commit (over an hour ago), but I still
> haven't gotten a "propedit" message on this list. This is the first time
> I've done a propedit, but the change seems ok:
>
> http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer?view=rev&revision=26451

If the command did not return an error, then it worked.  Just try
'svn log -r 26451' and see.

> I don't see the message in the online archives, so I don't think my mail
> system ate it. Are propedit messages disabled? I'm used to seeing them
> in other places.

The message appeared on mplayer-cvslog.  It never occurred to me that
propedit messages might also need rerouting.  If I find some time, I
will look into this.  I don't think it's terribly important, though.