[MPlayer-DOCS] move history to appendix

Torinthiel torinthiel at megapolis.pl
Thu Oct 5 22:54:23 CEST 2006

On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 03:20:35PM +0200, mail at kraymer.de wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I just came across a FIXME in history.xml which says that history should
> be in appendix. Very few changes seem to make that happen appropriately
> (see attached diff). Ok to apply?
> Btw, there (in history.xml) aren't any notes on releases after pre1, maybe
> someone who was there at times could write one or two lines about them so
> that we can continue the history for further releases?

Err, are you sure this works?

../xmllint.sh main.xml
Element book content does not follow the DTD
Expecting ((title , subtitle? , titleabbrev?)? , bookinfo? , (dedication
| toc | lot | glossary | bibliography | preface | chapter | reference
| part | article | appendix | index | setindex | colophon)*), got
(bookinfo preface chapter chapter chapter chapter chapter chapter
chapter chapter chapter chapter chapter chapter chapter chapter appendix
appendix appendix sect1 )
Document main.xml does not validate

Solution would be to sed s/sect1/appendix/ history.xml
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 3073512
   torinthiel(at)megapolis(dot)pl