[MPlayer-DOCS] r20060 - in trunk: DOCS/man/en/mplayer.1 cfg-mencoder.h configure libmpcodecs/ve_x264.c

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 18:13:00 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 10/5/06, lorenm <subversion at mplayerhq.hu> wrote:
> Author: lorenm
> Date: Thu Oct  5 04:03:10 2006
> New Revision: 20060
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/DOCS/man/en/mplayer.1
>
> Changes in other areas also in this revision:
> Modified:
>    trunk/cfg-mencoder.h
>    trunk/configure
>    trunk/libmpcodecs/ve_x264.c
>
> Log:
> Remove the x264 option parser, and pass the options on to libx264 as a string instead. This provides automatic support for all current and future x264 options.
> A few options had to be reorganized: partitions, deblockalpha/beta, me, direct_pred.

It seems that you left out this hunk:
.TP
+.B direct_8x8=<-1\-1>
+direct prediction size
+.PD 0
+.RSs
+.IPs -1
+smallest possible according to level (default)
+.IPs 0
+4x4
+.IPs 1
+8x8
+.RE
+.PD 1
+.
+.TP

Maybe it's intentional?

With DADVSI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DADVSI), France finally has
a lead on USA on selling out individuals right to corporations!
Vive la France!