[MPlayer-DOCS] homepage repository --> Subversion

Oded Shimon ods15 at ods15.dyndns.org
Sat Feb 18 08:44:03 CET 2006

On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 05:39:11PM -0500, The Wanderer wrote:
> Attila Kinali wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 09:40:33 +0100 Guillaume POIRIER
> ><poirierg at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >>As you can see, the email address is always the same, but the
> >>subject shows who is the committer.
> >
> >I have a better idea: From: "svn-user" <syncmail at mplayerhq.hu>
> >Then we have the user and dont clutter the subject.
> >(BTW: that's the way how the cvs mails work)
>
> I would like to formally request that the main code repository *NOT* be
> moved to SVN until both this or something like it and a mechanism such
> that the actual filenames (and, if applicable under SVN, file version
> number) are visible without having to display the message body have been
> implemented.

I volunteered to change the Perl script, Diego said something about
switching to a more serious python script?.. I don't speak python :/

My offer for the change was like this:

SVN: r56 - <first line of description> (trunk/ mplayer.c mencoder.c libmpdemux/demuxer.c)

The first item being the common topdir for all changed files. Does anyone
have different ideas? Diego, are you still using the Perl script? Can I
change it?

- ods15