[MPlayer-DOCS] Making changes

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Fri Feb 3 21:45:55 CET 2006

Hi,
On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 07:27:14PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Prends fichier.diff et envie un mail ici.
[...]
> P.S.: I hope this was understandable, my French is getting rusty...

Well, I think you really meant either "envoie" or "envoyez". But apart
from that. I know the "getting rusty" part, that's why I started reading
french books, but they're not too easy to get here. Not to mention that
I do not know half the words in them, makes reading a real work :-P

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger