[MPlayer-DOCS] Making changes

Guillaume Poirier docmaintainerwannabe at laposte.net
Fri Feb 3 17:12:02 CET 2006

Gilles Pelletier wrote:
> How do I make changes to documentation?
> Ex.
> Chapter 1. Introduction
> 1.1. History
> Most of them supports software or hardware scaling, so you can enjoy
> movies in fullscreen.
> Should be:
> Most of them support** software or hardware scaling, so you can enjoy
> movies in fullscreen.
> A small change, I agree, but small changes improve the whole.

The HTML docs sources are in the DOCS/xml/en/ directory in a cvs checkout.

Just edit the file you want and make appropriate the changes, and once
you're done, you can run:
"cvs -z9 diff -u my_file.xml" to get a diff, which you can redirect to a
file and post to the mailing list.

If you're interested in prooreading the French doc, just read and modify
files in DOCS/xml/fr/ and submit your changes the same way.