[MPlayer-DOCS] Would like to translate documentation english->german

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sun Aug 27 17:41:01 CEST 2006

On Sun, Aug 27, 2006 at 04:16:42PM +0200, Christian Obst wrote:

> I saw on the mplayer homepage that the german translation of the docs
> is incomplete and that there is help needed. What do I have to do to
> help?

Read

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/tech/translations.txt
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/tech/patches.txt

if you haven't already.  Sebastian Kraemer maintains the German
translation, you should try to get in contact with him to coordinate
translation efforts.  The area that needs help is the XML documentation.
Files that still lack translation are mencoder.xml, cd-dvd.xml,
codecs.xml.  I suggest that you tackle mencoder.xml, it's not too big.
cd-dvd.xml is even smaller, but IIRC somebody may already be working on
it.  Sebastian will know the details.