[MPlayer-DOCS] www->www2

darius perso dariusjb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 20:00:40 CEST 2005

Okay
sorry
but If I type http://www.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/design7/info.html#docs
and just try to click on any links on this part (to access any
documentations page)
The links which appears are mplayer without www prefix and page is not found
obviously because the links hasn't been changed

so maybe is a cache problem but from UK, I just can see any change or access
any of the documentation links (because no "www." has been included in the
hyperlinks)

If i just add the www is working so I still think a lot of the links on the
www.mplayer.hu <http://www.mplayer.hu> needs to be change

If I m wrong I m surely not the only one encountering the problem

For CVS browser access, What is the working URL, because the one i ve been
using for last 3 weeks doesn't work anymore
http://www1.mplayerhq.hu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/main/DOCS/xml/en/#dirlist

Thanks and sorry for the disturb

Johan

On 10/21/05, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 21, 2005 at 01:05:58AM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> >
> > as you probably already noticed, i redirected www.mplayerhq.hu<http://www.mplayerhq.hu>
> > to www2.mplayerhq.hu <http://www2.mplayerhq.hu>, so at least the main
> pages are available now
> > from some mirror.
>
> Can you please redirect to www4 instead? www2 does not appear to be
> updating any longer...
>
> Diego