[MPlayer-DOCS] List fresher win32 builds

Paul TT paultt at hackerjournal.it
Mon Nov 28 17:49:59 CET 2005

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 18:44:17 +0100
Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 27, 2005 at 06:33:08PM +0100, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:

> Well, since they are unofficial builds and we are not hosting them,
I'm
> not sure they belong on the download page.  Nevertheless they are good
> builds and especially the Windows GUI is good.  If you have good ideas
> for a slightly more prominent placement, let's hear them.

i think as others say, that skins should go in a standalone page, then
dload will be in thre sections:
1. about official packages (source only)
2. a link to skins' page, and
3. unofficial packages (all compiled packages), with ports and all on
the go.... (only the links there :-))

on the las point i'm unsure if i would like the better having links to
other pages (so for example a link to win32 ports, another to osx ports
and so on...), or inline the listing of the various pkgs. maybe the
first is better.

anyway, 'related projects' it's not the right place for the ports, i
think it's not intuitive to find and get them immediately.