[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/src donations.src.en,1.84,1.85

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Tue Jun 28 16:03:57 CEST 2005

Hi

On Tuesday 28 June 2005 09:49, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 03:12:19AM +0200, Michael Niedermayer CVS wrote:
> > +<li>any grafix card (good 2d performance would be nice, 3d is not needed
> > at all)</li>
>
> Really any? AGP, PCI, all doesn't matter? I have a few really old ones
> lying around. I have even an old FireGL 2000, though it is not really
> useful as there are no drivers and you need a really big PC to install
> it (full size PCI) *g*

well, PCI or AGP is ok, ISA isnt, the system for which it is, is currently
used just as NAT box because the heatsink of its grafix card ( nVidia
Corporation NV11 [GeForce2 MX/MX 400] (rev a1) (prog-if 00 [VGA])) fell off
and the card didnt recover entirely after reattaching it, the picture is
badly distorted though the card seems ok from a sw point of view suprisingly,
ive also attached to monitor to another system to check that its really the
card ...

[...]
--
Michael