[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/xml README.maintainers,1.12,1.13

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Mon Jun 20 23:03:13 CEST 2005

Torinthiel wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 10:51:25AM +0200, Diego Biurrun CVS wrote:
>
>> 8) While your translation isn't finished, you can change USE_SYMLINKS
>>    to "yes" in your Makefile. This will help you testing your translation:
>
> While we're at it: 'help in testing' or 'help test', would be better
> IMHO. Wanderer?

Yes, either of these would be an improvement; which is better depends on
who is going to be doing the testing, the "you" or the "us" (i.e. the
people to whom the patch will be submitted). If it's the "us", you want
"help in testing"; if it's the "you", then "help test" would be an
improvement but "help you test" would be even better.

I think that's right, anyway - I just woke up.

side of it.