[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/src media.src.en,1.8,1.9

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 17:34:40 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 6/3/05, Alex Beregszaszi <alex at fsn.hu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > > -<h1>Media appearances</h1>
> > > +<h1>Media coverage</h1>
> > >         Here you can find all the appearances of MPlayer in the
> > >         media we know of and are not one liner news entries.
> >
> > Hmmm... If you are looking for some more Media coverage, here are some
> > news that got out in the French equivalent of /.:
> > http://linuxfr.org/2005/04/17/18749.html
> > http://linuxfr.org/2004/12/26/17965.html
> > http://linuxfr.org/2002/06/11/8583.html
> > http://linuxfr.org/2004/04/28/16114.html
> > http://linuxfr.org/2003/10/06/14194.html
> > http://linuxfr.org/2003/09/03/13818.html
>
> Feel free to add them, or you dont have write access to there?

I think I have (I did not check). I was more concerned about whether
or not that's the kind of thing you're looking for: those are news
about each new version of MPlayer, and a couple of news about the
project's life.
Should I add them all? If not, what's the policy?

Jazz music and Open Source development looks like chaos to an
untrained eye, but end-up producing masterpieces like "Kind of Blue"
and "MPlayer".
That's why I love them both...
  -- John Coltrane