[MPlayer-DOCS] Less confusing description of '-v'

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Mon Jul 25 09:42:16 CEST 2005

The attached patch changes the man page's explanation of the '-verbose'
option, so that hopefully people will no longer be confused into
thinking that e.g. '-v 2' is appropriate syntax. As far as I can tell,
the modified form displays correctly, but there's a chance I've made
some obscure mistake - the current form was arrived at by trial and
error.

I'd also like to rephrase the individual description lines, because they
have several minor proofreading problems, but that should probably be
done in another patch.

If no objections surface by sometime in the coming afternoon/evening
(Monday), I'll apply this.

side of it.