[MPlayer-DOCS] install.xml bugfix

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Tue Jan 11 19:58:34 CET 2005

Jiri Heryan writes:
> Diego Biurrun napsal(a):
>
> >Where is that Perl script?  I was going to say we should link to it
> >directly but I cannot find it.  Does anybody have it?
> >
> Probably noone have it, so i decided solve it by mplayer itself. Patch
> included please review it.

Looks good, commit with some modifications.

> +    Can be negative. Value is added to movie's time position counter.

The value is added to the movie's time position counter.

> +format uses absolute frame numbers for its timing, but there is no fps information
> +in it, and therefore the <option>-subfps</option> option should be used with this
> +format. If you like to solve this problem permanently, you have to manually
> +convert the subtitle file frame rate. <application>MPlayer</application> can do this

framerate

Also, please shorten these lines a bit.  They should not exceed 79
characters and possibly be shorter.  This way you can add words
without reformatting and diffs stay readable.

> +<screen>mplayer <replaceable>dummy.avi</replaceable> -fps subtitles_fps -subfps avi_fps [-subdelay sec] [-sub subtitle_filename] <replaceable>-dumpmicrodvdsub</replaceable></screen>

Umm, why is -dumpmicrodvdsub in <replaceable> tags?  What should this
option be replaced with?